Sep 20, 2008

USM Wanderer Concert 2008

This concert was held in 23 of July, but i spend 2months to get the material so , sorry that i post it late.The concert was successfully organized with some minor technical problem. Before that we spend 2months of Ji Xun (training to prepare for this concert) but i din go for the first half of the Ji Xun , miss out alot of fun and chances to know u guys better.After the concert, it's camwhoring time

I was attached with this technical department , and my task scope was to make sure that the cabal , extension , musical instruments and Amp was in good condition through out the concert. Technical Department Crews

BTW i would like to spread this info to all my friends out there, we must boikot mamak for supporting racist statement by Ah Mad. I start my "Boikot Mamak" Campaign 7days ago. So i haven't been to mamak stall for a week liao. See how long i can tahan la.

No comments: