Aug 24, 2008

Life without Soul

Hey guys...how do you actually spend your 1 week holiday? aha i spend my begin part of my holiday with a group of physicist, a trip to Cameroon. Having fun there , will blog about it when i finish collecting all the photo. After the trip, i spend the rest of my holiday in front of my computer( not all the days la, got go lim teh also la)

I read newspaper in front of my laptop
I eat in front of my Laptop
and tomorrow i'll be going back to hostel where the internet connection suxxx.... can online for 3-4minutes then DC ki liao....what lai
A laptop without internet accessibility is just like Life without Soul.
Without internet i dun think i can spend 4-5hours in front of computer
Without internet, my computer function is just like a Hi-fi... play song nia lo

I read from the newspaper that our CM Lim Guan Eng gonna implement WiMax in a year or two so that the whole Penang are able to access to internet where ever you are. But there are always some bastard that go against it, Some member from PKR want to scrap WiMax...WTF you are going backward. My friends at UK are surf the net at 3-4mb/s and our country max speed package was 2mb/s ... haizzz so slow. P1 WiMax have start it's broadband service liao but it's in Klang and KL area nia

4 comments:

yikoko said...

haaa.. nice pics.

eat also infront? kns lu. no hygienic la.

wel, same goes to me. haa..we're so alike. = =!

yellowpochi said...

wahh i wish i can eat in front of laptop ler... but parent sure wont allow...
hahaa.... but i on9 = no on9...

Anonymous said...

walaueee...this really my lifestlye!!

Life without soul=_=

William said...

Actually its 16 mb/s not 4 m/bs KEke