Aug 17, 2008

My Intern Life

Today is the Grand open ceremony to this yet another blog of mine...haha gonna start off with this overdue topic of "My Intern Life"

I started my Internship on April 28th... working at ASE Sdn Bhd as a trainee under Boss Looi (can't really recall back ,whether i've ever call u Boss during my Intern).
Some of my coursemates keep asking how she look like after knowing that my supervisor is a female. LOL and here is a picture of my Boss... guys take u time, ban ban enjoy!! wtf la
Talking about my supervisor she is kinda of serious at work and she help me alot during my Internship...btw serious at work mean that she like her job la

Over to her partner Boss Hooi... very friendly and as i can observe she's a happy go lucky person , like to cho siao , and always ask me to extend my internship for dunno what reason(maybe she wanna see me for another 2 more weeks gua wuahahaha)

My partner WH, we share the same cubicle , we eat lunch together but we dun share the same interest...he dun like to play DotA... hahaha

My daily task is to do material evaluation and to do what i have to do.. hahaha
We have 2 breaks a day...one for breakfast and one for lunch..normally we will go beyond our break time because we keep on blow-water among each other

I travel everyday to work from my house at Butterworth... have to wake up as early as 5.30am... start to travel around 6.30am as i wanna avoid traffic jam...It would been a torrid time for me if i were to work alone but i have a bunch of trainee to look upon everyday i woke up for work.
My fellow trainee at Chilis Farewell Dinner

During the Farewell Dinner some guys trying to be funny by showing off his/her trademark fist and here are some videos that i manage to record it down...hahaha


Some guys try to show his/her anger

And another shot of this...some of them really like to act...haha ... future actor/actress!!!


U guess what are they trying to do la!!!

Sorry WH... now only got time to upload the video... haha have been promised him for weeks that i'll upload it soon...haizzz damn busy recently..

But anyhow it's my pleasure to meet you guys...You all have been adding colour to my wonder internship experience. Thank Boss Looi for willing to accept me as a trainee.

If you guys happen to read this blog..try to post a comment..thx

1 comment:

yikoko said...

haha. nice vid! i'm sure u like them and they like u too! hee.

got one question, why din see u in action?? wanna see u!! hahaha