Jan 25, 2009

New Year New Hairstyle?

First of all...Happy Chinese New Year , Gong Xi Fatt Chai to all of you.
Last time when i was still a student, i use to think of a new hairstyle different from others for CNY ( because i'm kinda bored with the same hair style so normally i'll go to the extreme during CNY)

But recently economy bo hor? i get my hair done ( cut hair nia ) RM 30. I said CNY naik harga d?
He said the price will be the same after new year. For you info dye hair ( Rm60-Rm120 depend on your hair volume ) Every thing is expensive nowadays

So my mind get stuck when the hairstylist ask me what special stuff u wanna do this year? Then i ask ur shop already naik harga d. I'm still a student la , can't afford for this expensive hair do. So i opt for normal hair cut somemore ask him to cut short short (to make my money worth)

So when i head back home, i was think why people spend so much on hair especially on CNY when the time , the price shoot up so high. So i was thinking to go bald and wear a cap but during CNY visiting relatives wearing a cap is a disrespecting attitude. Then my mind head straight to Hair WiG.

Yes!!! Hair WiG!! why not.. although it's expensive but u can wear it through out the N-years. Change hairstyle according to your liking. So this 2009 Year oF Cow, I choose to go on with Hair WiG. It's also good for lazy ppl like me, right?
So guys, enjoy your holiday and again Gong Hey Fatt Choi

4 comments:

yikoko said...

lol?? si boh..
i wan see u wif that..
photo pwuesseee!!!

reena said...

one year once nia ma
sometime use money to 宠坏自己
also not bad..
i mean spend money on yourself is fun!!!..

jacqueline said...

wei...can wear ur wig hair to monday class ka?

She ジョaN said...

so now wat?? snap a pic of yself with the wig on!!