May 10, 2009

Nuffnang send me money!!!

As i'm still jobless and Nuffnang Sdn Bhd see me so kelian no money go yamcha hence they send me some money to go yamcha and vacation. LoLx

I've put up Nuffnang advert on the Physics Blog since July 2008 and in matter of few months the figure keep going up. I'm posting this up to share the joys with you guys that blogging sometimes can earn some side income though its not much but it can motivate you to blog more.

So how i'm gonna spend my money? i'm gonna spend it with my fellow physicist. A bottle of wine will do right? Nuffnang send me 60bucks nia la, mana can belanja each of everyone a meal. As a proof, i've taken a picture of my check.


So guys keep blogging and remember to click on the advert. The moment you click on the advert the cash flow into my pocket. Happy Blogging and the next time i see you guys (only those who are on the physics blog list) i'm gonna bring a bottle of red wine ( my home got alot of red wine, cincai curi one my parent won't notice it wan )

Thank you Nuffnang

2 comments:

yellowpochi said...

Wah, on on.... i wan drin wine.

kampung guy said...

haha...rm60++,may b can la,buy 1 bottle of wine,cincai drink la