May 2, 2009

MAYDAY

Finally done with exam and suddenly felt like aimless but i do have tonne of stuff need to be accomplished before job come find me. LoL

Start with my cousin wedding dinner on 2nd and 3rd of May.
Yeah!!! it fall on my historical day, so i'm gonna have the busiest birthday party but but sadly i'm not the main character, LoLx. But anyway thanks to those who wishes me.

2nd of May which is today, there gonna be Wang Lee Hom's concert sadly again i couldn't attend.

then the rest of the week, gonna be yamcha + networking ( jobs related) gonna travel around Malaysia if trip to Bali Bali, Taiwan, Hongkong, Japan, Thailand and some said Europe. siao ehh

so i'm so eng right after the wedding event, and when i ajak u yamcha u dun ppk me ohh especially my bosses. LoLz.

dedicate this song to you guys, wu yue tian from SHE

No comments: