Dec 2, 2008

What A Life!!

Ever since I graduated from high school , my life were quite messy and not me alone feeling like that some of my friends also have this kinda situation. I've consider morning as night and night as morning. WTF la!!! I use to sleep early in the morning...very early leh about 4-5am baru go to sleep... keng??

You must be asking wtf la you sleep so early!! doing assignment? or FYP? wrong wrong wrong!!! I've spend 1.5weeks of my holiday going social event( yamcha ) , watching dramas and play Dota AllDayAllNightLong. This special trend does not apply only for holiday but also during my study week and exam period but the motive of stay up is different( that time is in battle mode preparing for papers ) anyhow sleep late and wake up as late as 2-3pm is not a healthy stuff... and waking up wishing your parent good afternoon instead of good morning is a disrespectful attitude...

It have been the trend of youngster nowadays that they come out at night to wet and sleep in the morning? It's really not a good trend to follow...but i've using this kinda system(corrupted by virus) for a long time d...I think getting a new OS or reformat my old OS , can only give me a new Life.

~Live Life before Life Leave Your~

BTW, yesterday(1/12/2008) Government has issue out ASM ( Amanah Saham Malaysia )...then you should know what to do la...faster go to your nearest POST OFFICE to take the form and apply for it.The money you keep in ASM is better then FD you kept in BANK because the Interest Rate is higher then FD about 6-7%

No comments: