Feb 14, 2009

Don't Rob me......

Don't rob me of my freedom of doing the stuff i like...

Don't rob me of my freedom of playing comp. Games... (sound childish for you?)

Don't rob me of my freedom and time of hanging out together with my buddy...

Don't rob me of my childhood dream and ambition...

Don't rob me of my thinking and passion...

And Don't rob me of my money , time and energy

That one of many reasons why some people choose to be single!!

Happy Valentines to all the couples, cherish the moment of togetherness. Good Luck & Have Fun

To the bachelor dun give up, there will be an Exclusive Singles Night Party that say
"Fuck you Happy Couples! Fuck you very much!"
LoL, this sentence taken from TimothyTiah's Blog

Btw,
Study hard and have a safe journey back- Agnes
Good Luck in your Job Search , hope u get the job that u like- Wentyng
both are going back to Australia in mid of February

No comments: