Feb 28, 2009

Fan Nao

Hen Fan ahhh... celaka ehhh.
After chatting with Akari lagi fannnn ahhh
and learning all Akari's bad thing
Celaka Celaka betul

As i said a few weeks ago, that we are gonna suffer a Hell like week and it seem that it's getting closer and closer. When the day finally come, i'm gonna faint or you can see ThienSing's head crackin. With FYP inching closer and closer , and Solid State and Magnetism course kinda pilling up my FAN NAO.

Recently there are a bunch of my friends keep asking about " What you gonna do after Grad " and it seem that the trend is getting hot here , so i also join along by asking them back " Where are you heading to after you grad ", and it seem that many of them wanted to pursue master degree. I dunno is it a trend or because of the Economy meltdown. Arghhh it's really a tough question that make me really start thinking of my Future. So whenever i start to think about my Career Path (known as future planning) then i'll ask myself this " what's my passion , ambition and aim? " Again adding unnecessarily FAN NAO to my brain.

Holyshit, i couldn't find an answer for that. Did i mention i wanna pursue a Master degree? Yes, i did and the reason for taking master is to enjoy or play for another 2years. OMG, what kinda thinking is that. I just dun feel like working and with economy slowdown, with this situation , it kinda telling me not to work! wtf?

Yesterday night, having dinner with Shu Hwa and Reena, and we discuss about it. Reena wanted to become a Teacher (got aim d lo) while Shu Hwa wanna be a adventurous back packer traveling around the world ( i like it ). So after thinking and thinking , considering and considering, we ( me , reena and Shu Hwa ) applying for KPLI (teaching Course) apply only, not yet confirm can get wan. So that's my plan B. So from my thought of becoming an Engineer now has changed to be a Teacher. WoW!!! could you imagine that? When Shu Hwa tell LiZhi that i wanted to be a Teacher, she laugh like hell. That fucker can become a teacher ka? Man!!! i've become a laughing stock for my coursemate and even my ex-schoolmate.

Am i playing it way too safe? I such a dickhead!!
Any guidance? anyone please?

4 comments:

Vege said...

haha...everyone is the same nia la...all fannao...all sien...all siao liao...
maybe u can b a duck-jual badan, consider bout it...haha

reena said...

aiyer.. y tell everyone my plan?
later fail hio very sia sui eh..
don worry la.. wu fan nao ka si life ma..
study smart, play hard n pray hard..

Starrynite said...

wat? teacher? if u want to achieve more in life then definitely that's not the path for u, TS =/

Genova said...

teacher beh pai what... quite ho seh